Leverage does not affect your profit directly; it just requires less margin to open/maintain trades. Therefore, with higher leverage you can open more trades/contracts making yourself more exposed to a market at the same time.
Articles in this section
- Futures Contract Specifications (for DGTX-nominated futures only)
- Futures Contract Specifications (for USDC-nominated futures only)
- Withdrawal Fees
- I change leverage but my profit/PnL does not increase
- The platform does not load when I log in, what should I do?
- What is The Key Differentiators of the Digitex Exchange ?
- How Does Digitex Offers Commission-Free Futures Trading ?
- How does Market Making works on Digitex Futures Exchange?