Now that you have logged in, it is important to secure your account to ensure that you, and only you, will have access to your funds after you deposit them onto the platform. To do this:
1. At the top bar click on account icon followed by clicking your email in dropdown. This will open dashboard page. Scroll down to find ‘Security’ section in the right-hand
2. Next, locate and enable 2FA by clicking the ‘Enable’ button. (Available on both Dashboard and Account pages)
3. The following screen will be presented. If you have the Google Authenticator app already downloaded, use this to scan the QR code. If not, download the Authenticator app on your phone and then use it to scan the QR code.
4. Once you scan the QR code, Digitex Futures will be saved in your Authenticator app. This will display a 6-digit number which changes every 30 seconds. Once this is done, click ‘Turn on 2FA’.
Important note: Make sure to also save the Key provided on paper. The Key will allow you to recover your 2FA in case of phone loss. We cannot stress how important it is to keep this passphrase safe to ensure you can access your Google Authenticator account should you lose or break your phone. Once this is written somewhere safe that you will not lose, follow the instructions below.
5. Enter a code from your Authenticator app in the new window and click "Confirm"
If the timer resets on the Authenticator while you are typing, you will need to re-enter the numbers to match. Two-factor authentication ensures nobody can access your account without having this security password that your phone is now generating.
Your security screen should now show that 2FA is enabled and you will be prompted to type in the security password from your Google Authenticator every time you login to the Digitex Futures exchange.