Once you have completed the 2FA, you can fund your account with DGTX tokens and start trading on the platform. In order to do this, you must first own DGTX tokens. If you need advice on how to buy DGTX tokens, check out our Beginners Guide here. Once you have your tokens, this is how to deposit them into your DGTX wallet on the Digitex Futures exchange.
1. When signed into your mainnet account – Navigate to the ‘Get more DGTX’ tab at the top of the screen. This will present a drop-down selection of options. Click on the ‘Wallet’ option as seen below.
2. This will bring you to a screen showing your Digitex Account Wallet. Here you will see wide range of options. You will notice that your wallet is split into two balances section ‘Main Balance’ and ‘Trading Balance’ with your balance underneath each one. Your wallet is split like this so that only tokens in your Trading account will be accessible to trade with on the exchange. Therefore, you must first deposit DGTX into your Main Balance and then transfer these into your Trading Balance to start trading. Click the ‘Deposit’ button to proceed.
3. This will bring up your DGTX wallet Deposit Address by default. However you may choose to deposit any other available currencies in the drop-down and convert them into DGTX right after you deposit it.
Your Deposit Address is a unique code linked to your account that is used when sending any currency to your account. Copy this by clicking the ‘Copy’ button on the right of the Wallet ID. When you copy, the ‘Success’ verification symbol will display on your screen.
4. Next, you need to withdraw your DGTX tokens or any other currency from the wallet that you currently store them in. This could be the exchange you bought them from, a hardware wallet or a software wallet. In each case, you need to find the ‘Withdraw’ button.
5. When you click the ‘Withdraw’ button, you will be required to fill in the amount to withdraw and the destination address. Here, you must paste the address that you copied in step (3), your unique Deposit Address. Double check that the address is a match, and click ‘Submit’.
6. Shortly after, you will see that the funds have arrived in your Digitex Account and can be found in the ‘Wallet’ tab as mentioned in step (1). Now, your Main Balance will show the same balance that you sent (subtracting any withdrawal fees). In order to Trade with this balance, you must transfer your desired amount out of your Main Balance and into your Trading Balance by clicking on the "Transfer" button.
7. This will request an amount to be transferred. This does not have to be the entire balance. Once you have filled in the amount you would like to send to your Trading Balance, click ‘Confirm’. You should now see the funds in your DGTX Trading Account and can begin to place trades on the exchange.