Below you will find parameters of our Spot Markets.
|Market||Tick Size||Tick Scale||Lot Size||Amount Scale|
|ETH/BTC||0.00001 ETH||5||0.001 ETH||3|
|DGTX/BTC||0.00000001 DGTX||8||1 DGTX||0|
|DGTX/USDC||0.0001 DGTX||4||0.0001 DGTX||4|
|DGTX/ETH||0.0000001 DGTX||7||1 DGTX||0|
|BTC/USDC||5 BTC||0||0.0001 BTC||4|
|ETH/USDC||0.25 ETH||2||0.0001 ETH||
- Amount Scale - the decimals quantity in the Amount Input.
- Lot Size - the minimum number that can be specified in the Amount Input (i.e. the minimum quantity of ETH on the ETH/BTC market).
- Tick Price - it is a price of a single quote for a financial asset (currency, stock, etc.) sent by the information system. In a trading platform, a tick is any single change or movement of a quote in one direction or another. It can change by one point or more.
- Tick Scale - the decimals quantity available in the Input Price (for every market).
- Tick Size — is a measure of the minimum upward or downward movement in the price of an asset. For example, a Tick Size of $5 means that the price of the futures is changing by$5 i.e. $0, $5, $10... $500, $505, $510...
- Lot Size - represents the number of currency units that a trader is willing to buy or sell to complete a transaction. The trader can choose only1 lot. The lot size refers to a measure of a quantity or increment of a particular asset or product which is deemed suitable for buying and selling.