Blockfarm is the staking platform on the Digitex exchange where users can earn an attractive passive income on their crypto holdings in a short space of time by staking the exchange’s native DGTX token to receive rewards in different cryptocurrencies.
You will receive your proportional share of the Crypto rewards according to how much DGTX you have staked compared to the total amount of DGTX that has been staked. Rewards are credited to your Unclaimed Rewards wallet in the Pool. The APY will vary depending on how many users take part.
To stake DGTX in the specific Pool just follow the next steps:
- Create an account on Digitex.io.
- Deposit DGTX to your Main account, buy it in Converter or on Spot markets with other cryptos.
- Pass quick KYC check on Blockfarm.
- Go to the specific Pool page.
- To stake DGTX, click on the Stake button.
- Enter the amount of DGTX you want to stake and click the Confirm button.
- The amount of DGTX you want to stake will be debited from your DGTX Main account and deposited into the staking Pool.
- To claim your rewards click on the Claim Rewards button and your rewards will be deposited into your Main account.
- You can unstake your DGTX at any time.
- You can claim your Crypto rewards at any time.
Each Blockfarm Pool has a duration. When the Pool duration expires and the Pool ends, all Crypto rewards have been paid out to all the DGTX stakers. Any staked DGTX and unclaimed Crypto rewards are credited to your respective Main accounts for each currency.
To check your Blockfarm transactions history, check the Blockfarm history page.
There are three tabs:
The stake tab represents Stake and Unstake operations.
The distribution represents rewards that were deposited to your Unclaimed Rewards wallet in the Pool.
Claimed represents rewards that were added to your Main account balance by the end of the specific Pool or by using the Claim button.
Check this topic for ETH pool rules.