Blockfunder — the part of digitex.io, the service for launching Crypto startups and conducts IEO (initial exchange offer - token sale). The first startup for launch is Blockster Social Platform with its own utility token — BXR.
The Blockfunder user interface is the following:
- Main page;
- Token sale page;
- Transactions history page;
- Affiliates section with rewards history.
The Blockfunder system will allow:
- Users to buy a token on token sale (only for users who passed KYC procedure);
- Count each transaction linked with an account that made a purchase and distributed tokens (when the sale finished);
- Invite other users to Blockfunder token sales using the Affiliate program;
- Receive rewards for invited users’ purchases.
Blockfunder Affiliate program allows users to invite other users to token sales and get some percentage of their purchases in the same cryptocurrency that was used to buy tokens on the token sale.
It has the following rules:
- Referrer (the person who invited another user) and Referred (the person who was invited by other users) must have accounts on digitex.io and verify identity (proceed KYC — if Referrer doesn’t want to buy BXR, he may not pass KYC to invite other users).
- To invite Referred to the Blockfunder the Referrer takes a special affiliate link from the Blockfunder / Token sale page and shares this link to the person which he wants to invite. One link may be used for many Referred persons.
- If the Referred hasn't an account, he must sign up and proceed with KYC to buy tokens on the token sale.
- When Referred made a purchase, some % of his purchase (for example, 10% for BXR token sale) will be credited to the Referrer Main account on digitex.io in the same crypto that was used to purchase tokens.